The BAT 4G LTE is a rugged, waterproof cellular GPS tracking device designed for tracking non-powered, exposed assets where extra-extra long batter life is essential.
- 4G LTE Asset Tracker
- Easy Deployment - Attach and Track
- 72 Channel High Sensitivity GPS Asset Tracker
- Uses 3 off the shelf AA Energizer lithium batteries
- Rugged and waterproof - IP67
- Flash Trac Web Software
- Exposed Assets, Non-Powered Equipment, Trailers
$13.25 per month. No Contracts.
Flash Trac - Web Based GPS Tracking
- Reports location 1x Per Hour When Stationary
- Reports location every 2 minutes when moving
- Reports location on motion start/stop
The above reporting schedule is our standard programmed tracking profile for the BAT. We can change the frequency of updates at anytime, that will extend battery life. For example, if we program the BAT to report only 1x per day, batteries will last 7 up to seven years. If we program for once hourly updates, batteries will last up to 1 year.
The BAT is deployed on the simple and easy to use Flash Trac web portal, it uses Google maps integrated with map, satellite and terrain view.
- IP 67 rated, waterproof & dustproof.
- Dimensions: 5.4" L x 2.8" W x 1.1" H
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Network: ATT / Worldwide Coverage Available
- Power: 3 Energizer AA Lithium Batteries
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 140°F
The LiveViewGPS Difference
We use dependable, proven and tested hardware components that are guaranteed to simply work as advertised right out of the box. Our bulletproof software applications are simple and easy to use! No hassles, no headaches. We fully support what we sell with customer service that counts.